Saturday, July 18, 2009

Becos We have Jaya Grocer as Our Neighbour

Dear Jaya Grocer,
I didn't mind when the Milo Fker didn't serve me and my friend a free milo that day just becos we were 10 mins early for your grand opening.
I will try to forget that on the place where your shop sits was once a grocer just like yours which failed so badly it closed down within two months since it opened its doors.
I am ok even though your stafff tried to ram me down with one of your brand new shiny trolleys.
I will disregard the fact that you double layered my purchase with non biodegradable plastic bags.

BECOS
I wanted to stay inside your supermarket for a while. Arrrrrrrrrrr... rows rows and rows ....
I wanted to buy almost everything except the cigarettes....
I wanted to sample everything inside your supermarket including the grotesque goat's milk .. DAMN it tasted like corpse in a bottle...
I wanted you to know I collected 101 points from making egg sandwich meal for my friends at work on a Mundane Overtime Saturday..thanks to the fresh produce taken from your shelves...

I'll say you are gutsy and you have foresight..
I for one would not set up any shop opposite a school cos its feng shui-ly incorrect.
I am sure my staff would be eager to patronise your humble joint many times in days to come.
I will bring my mom over the next time she is in town.. but I'll ask her to buy VICO.

MILO Fkers.

No comments: